Branding & Experience DesignExide Life Insurance
- - Strategy
- - UX
- - UI
- - Engineering
Client : Exide Life Insurance
The Challenge Exide Life Insurance wanted to digitally support their large number of new initiatives, and reach out to new customers. They were finding it difficult to meet changing business demands, through their existing digital assets. This led to the need for a dynamic, yet agile website that could be updated easily to meet changing market conditions.
The Approach With our expertise in UI and UX, backed by a strong sense of good design and aesthetics, we decided to break away from traditional, cluttered and static web design strategies. By analyzing customer needs and behavior as well as business requirements, we arrived at the appropriate roadmap for a customer experience platform that was quintessentially modern, scalable and modular.
- We built a responsive website, using Sitefinity technology, to simplify complex life insurance concepts, make information easy for customers to access and understand and enable customers to conveniently get a quote.
- Sitefinity technology was effectively leveraged to offer personalize content as per specific target groups to align with the company’s strategy of offering customized solutions and unique features.
- A customer profiling feature was used to display personalized content based on a customer’s past visits.
- We built a device agnostic platform that could be seamlessly implemented and used across smartphones, phablets, tablets, desktops and laptops.
- To ensure compliance, we built an additional ‘workflow’ feature in the Content Management System. Two levels of authorization were integrated in order to ensure that documents and information were only published after due diligence.
- Copy that gets right to the point and design that is vibrant and uncluttered gave the website a refreshingly new age, yet simplistic feel.
The Result: The result was a cutting edge website that functioned as a robust knowledge center covering all important information and details about insurance as well as a simplified online claim filing and In the first six months post-launch, the company achieved:
- 31% increase in mobile traffic
- 39% increase in visits from tablet devices
- 13% drop in average mobile visit duration (because customers quickly found what they needed)
- 39% increase in mobile traffic